A "cookie" is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user's browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses "technical" and/or "profiling" cookies.
- cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
- cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don't exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
- statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
- first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
- retargeting cookies;
- social networking cookies;
- statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.com
Managing cookies on different browsers:
Information regarding processing of personal data
in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
Data processing is also achieved with the aid of IT tools for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Being the data processing necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case where particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The processing will cease on the 45th day of departure, but some of your personal data may or will continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- to fulfill the obligation set forth in the "Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars of clients accommodated according to methods established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us the consent to the conservation as foreseen in point 4;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is accomplished without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- to accelerate the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum of 1 year, and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- to perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles to be 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Data Controller: Spitaleri Massimiliano - email@example.com
The copyright in all materials on all pages of this website is owned by the website owner.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted, utilized or re-produced in any form
* You may view this website electronically.
* You may print any of the pages of this website or download any of them to local hard-disk for your personal non-commercial use only.
The permissions set out above do not authorize you to incorporate any part of the pages of this website in any document or any material or otherwise make available without prior written consent of the website owner.
The website owner and the author reserve the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the permissions set out above.